Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Intro

     We came into the writing lab today and created a blog for our creative writing class. I wonder how this year of school is going to go. I honestly believe that i have a personality that is meant for me to be alone. I don't mean alone alone, but i mean i am not a person who has people flocking to them. i don't want to use names of people. Ill try to explain it the best that I can. Some people have a personality that people tend to just want to be around all the time and talk to and hang out with... Well I'm not that person. I tend to be alone for the most part, i don't have people who go crazy when they see me in the hall or other places. My phone is never ringing off the hook with all the calls and texts coming in. well times done ill write later....

6 comments:

  1. I would say your font gives me headaches, but I have never gotten a headache, except when we miss a field goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be afraid of being alone. Some of our best creating is done when we are alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mr. Nelson. If you spend your time away from people, you really will be the understanding man by the time you graduate. You will have insight into the world of others and a wisdom unmatched by you classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not that person either. I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should form an antisocial club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some reson this makes me want to go run 5 miles...

    ReplyDelete