Thursday, November 15, 2012

Retail

 So I never realised how fun retail can be till today. Today was my first day working at a retail store. We sell pants.... Lots of pants... We are a pants store... anyway, It was really interesting to me how much of a game it was to me. It felt like a game and your goal was to sell as much things in your store as you are able to. TODAY I WON THIS GAME.... :D I sold the most Items out of our crew, or team, or what ever you call it. It felt pretty good every time I made a sell that benefited our team. I dint work off of commission, but its still feels good selling the most Items..
         I am so glad that I am decent at this job. I know that I have a lot to learn and need to get way better, but it felt good being able to do well and have my managers notice. I just hope that if I do really well, that my friends who work with me dont get angry or upset with me. Thats something that I am actually pretty nervous about..

No comments:

Post a Comment