Monday, November 5, 2012

I Remember

 
I Remember
 
I Remember the day the world stopped turning.
 
I Remember the day when I got candy for going tho the bathroom.
 
I Remember the day that I got my first kiss.
 
I Remember how awkward the kiss was.
 
I Remember how I used to lay over the vent in my room and put a blanket over me to trap the heat, so that i was warm for the night.
 
I Remember that moon lit ride that scared me because i didnt have a light on my dirtbike and i had a light in my mouth.
 
I remember thinking pulling the clutch in on my bike, reving the engine to scare away things that could hurt me.
 
I remember that girl who made fun of me because my size.
 
I remember that first Mt. Dew that i drank.

2 comments:

  1. "I remember that girl who made fun of me because my size."
    We all remember that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got candy for going to the bathroom?

    I should try that with my daughter.

    I liked the image of the vent and the sheet. I used to do that too.

    ReplyDelete