Sunday, December 16, 2012

Girls

Girls are so confusing. can maybe a girl help me figure this one out?

Theres this girl i really like we are both around the age of 17. well when we first starting hanging out she would text me every hour of everyday. Then we started to hang out a lot and she doesn't text me nearly as much I'm lucky to get a text from her a day i have to text her first now.
i have thought about it and at first i thought maybe she doesn't like me as much as she use to or she is interested in another guy or something. but when i thought about it more when we hang out she gets more teasing and flirts a lot more. I'm getting the vibe she likes me when we are in person but not so much over the phone.
i guess the question is why would she go from texting me all the time to barely texting? while all at the same time she acts like she likes me more then a friend when we are together?
 
 
hahahaha wow this is so classic immature high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment