Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Physically and Mentally drained.

  For the pasted couple of days I have been fighting a sore throat and stuffed nose. Not like the simple stuff that barley effects you, but hits hard. As I am writing, I can barley keep my eyes open, my thinking is clouded, I cant breath through my nose, I keep coughing. Being sick completely drains you of all the will to do things. I wonder how long Ill be sick for...? It knowing that tomorrow your going to be getting even worse or you ll be slowly getting better. I have to say though, the thing I'm extremely thankful for is yeah I have a cough, but its not painful to swallow...(Knock on wood...)
   I know being sick is just a humbling thing to help you appreciate being well. I am thankful to be able to be humbled, but Ill sure be happy when this sickness goes away. Think how crazy it would be if people never got sick... I wonder what would happen to the world?? I know its this way for a reason, but it would be interesting to see what would happen... Well I'm looking forward to go to bed... Goodbye now..

No comments:

Post a Comment