Monday, October 15, 2012

Freaking Bricks AND Freaking Duct Tape

THESE ITEMS TELL THE STORY OF MY LIFE.....

You might be asking why??

These two things can be so important in our everyday life!!

Just think of all the things that you could use them for, and dont tell me you dont know or cant think of any because that would be.... that would be.... that would be.... ummm..... you know that crap and you suck at thinking and trying if you cant make a list.

All the things we can use these for may be way important, maybe even life saving.

some may be just simple things that just help you out...

but after everything that they do for you YOU FORGET ABOUT THEM AND PUT THEM ON A SHELF AND FORGET  ABOUT THEM TILL YOU NEED HELP AGAIN, AND SURLY THEY WILL BE WAITING, READY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR EVERY NEED, KNOWING THAT EVENTUALLY YOU WILL PUT THEM ON THE SHELF AGAIN. (you could be thinking why the heck are you yelling at me right now, freaking all caps stop yelling at me.) but this is how I feel...

You always forget about those things till you need help again.

Have you ever thought that we might be tired of being USED!!!

We try to do all that we can to be their for you and when we need some help you blow us off and wont help us at all.

I guess like a brick and like duct tape, I  WAS CREATED TO HELP PEOPLE OUT, AND GIVE MY HEART AND SOUL TO HELPING AND GIVING SERVICE.

oh well I love me for me and I know I try my best.

1 comment:

  1. I love the parts that are in all caps. They really jump out at you grabbing your attention.

    ReplyDelete