Friday, October 5, 2012

What my bones say...

          I walk through the halls all alone. I act like I don't pay attention to the people around me. I have gone through most of high school ALONE.
         I DON'T NEED YOU and  YOU DON'T NEED ME


 
               Their are so many people in high school who rely on other peoples attention and praises. aka the popular people. I don't have friends. You say your my friend, but lets be serious! You don't give a _____ about me. To my face you'll say oh year were cool, were friends, but the fact of the matter is.
 
YOU DON'T CALL, YOU DON'T TEXT, YOU DON'T TALK TO ME, i am so alone, YOU DON'T ASK HOW I'M DOING, if you do ask , I will lie and say I'm good, great, or awesome with a fake face.(yes I have learned the face) If you were my friend, YOU WOULD KNOW I AM LYING THAT I HAVE PUT ON THE FACE, to hide all and any suspicion.
 
    
So they stopped understanding and sent the angry kid to a boys’ home – St. Swithin’s. Used to be funded by the Wayne Foundation. See, I figured it out too late. You have to hide the anger. Practice smiling in the mirror. Like putting on a mask. You showed up one day in a cool car, pretty girl on your arm. We were so excited – Bruce Wayne, billionaire orphan. We made up stories about you. Legends. The other boys’ stories were just that. But when I saw you I knew who you really were...
 
I’d seen that look on your face. Same one I taught myself.
 You don't know me, you don't care about me. If i died you wouldn't even know I was gone, if you did you would forget about me soon after.
-The Dark Knight Rises
 I walk a lonely road the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes but its only me and I walk alone.
 
Why would I want YOU in MY LIFE if I know that you will leave me in the END.
       PROVE TO ME that you actually care about me and care who I am. Ill give you that same respect until you show me that you wont do the same for me.
  
 You who read this are the first to hear what my bones actually say...
 
 
 


1 comment: